Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Settling into my new life in Norway.

It has now been six weeks since we moved and we have slowly put in new roots and made new friends. Our belongings have finally arrived and I have baked my first cake in this house. It starts to feel like home now.

I wrote a bit more for Pink Pangea at Settling into my new life in Norway.
I write about how wonderful the Singaporean community here has been and how they have been a second family to me and how I have been slowly getting into a routine here. 

Love, 
Rita 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, seems like I've been out of date about what's been happening in your life... Congratulations about having moved to your new place, and congratulations about it starting feeling like home, and I hope you'll be happy here! I am posting this comment "As Google Account", so it should put my name under (above?) it, but it's in Cyrillic, so: Tolik commenting. Many happy cakes and cookies at your new place! Many happy days, and nights, and, at least, one brother or sister for Storm! (I hope you haven't decided for him to remain an only child... having a brother or sister is not only fun when kids, it makes one better prepared for adolescent and adult life, and I know what I am writing about.)

    ReplyDelete