Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Back after a long break

It's been a crazy year, and with that much happening I had to take a time out from blogging and writing and everything. Remember I was saying moving, made me feel a little lost? I went to go find myself. I'm not sure I've been found, but I'm feeling more comfortable in my skin again. A little bit more me. It's a good feeling.

 I had to let go of a lot of ideas I had about who I was, and stop identifying myself by things I had done or achieved or finished. That does not make up a person.

I'm just the someone my kiddo snuggle's up to. The one who enjoys popping into town for a coffee. The someone you can come to for a chat, because I love a good chat. The someone who is enjoying reading kiddy literature again, and enjoying very slowly, with no expectations the development of language in a 2 year old. The someone with a messy house, but who does her best, and if she doesn't it's because she has enough else to take her time. The someone who dreams about the things she could do, but is learning her own limits and becoming comfortable with that. The someone who is truly beginning to understand the concept of less is more. ( Except when it comes to chocolate)

Hopefully you ( is there anyone out there?) will be hearing a bit more from this someone.

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I decided to read your post because i was attracted to the date that its been posted! Today is my birthday..also, i am moving to Norway from Malawi in August. I look forward to reading more of your posts as i prepare for my move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      Happy Birthday! ( Belated now) Where in Norway are you moving to? Hope your moving plans are going well, and happy to help with any questions you have. :)

      Delete