Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

New boss - he is young and good looking.

 Today, I hung up my stethoscope ( more accurately my son grabbed it out of my bag to play) and my run as family physician at my current work place has come to an end. I returned my work pass to the clinic and it feels real now.

 The constant working, studying and pushing has come to a slow down. For the first time since primary school I'm faced with no datelines of someone else's making. Or am I? I have a new boss now. The boss I left this job for. A real slave driver he is. Makes me work 24 hours and has sometimes unreasonable requests at 4 am. He is a real heart-throb though and I can't help looking at pictures of him when I'm away from my office. It's really tiring working for him, but since I appear to have fallen in love with him, I think I will stay on in this job for as long as he needs me. 

I'm sure you know who my boss is. Many of you have already met him. He isn't very tall, has good looks, and gorgeous curly hair. He is a real flirt to boot. I miss him already and am running back to work for him now as it is soon his nap time and he needs some serious cuddling. 
.
.
.
.
My 
New
Boss
.
.
.
.









No comments:

Post a Comment