Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Movers and relocators

We have not fixed a date for moving yet as that will depend on various evolving factors. Until that clarifies itself, I'm making an assumption we are moving in or around March 2014. The first thing I can think of would be to find a relocation company to help with moving our household. We don't own a lot of things, but we do have many treasured books, a few important appliances and a small bit of furniture we would like to keep.

I registered my interest of relocation quotes on these two sites:

http://www.worldwidemoving.sg

http://www.expatfocus.com

A few days after I had put in a request, I got contacted by 3 companies regarding making an appointment for a visit of our home to assess our belongings so that a more accurate quote can be given. I expect a few more companies may be contacting me over the next few days

Shall be meeting the first company Thursday. I will update how that went soon. It's soon Christmas and the New year. I shall get quotes from the other companies after the festive period.

I will do my best to update about these once I can!

Love,
Rita

See update post here: international-relocators-update

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the Informative post... I really like this post... Keep posting...Mover

    ReplyDelete