Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Home Office

I stopped working last week, but I'm possibly busier now that I don't have official work than before. I have now moved into my "home office" and am cracking on my large to do list.

I have my laptop open, printer connected, and ipad next to me for quick facebooking. I have a bag of open chips, a cup of coffee, water, and a finished bag of Pods. ( Pods are wonderful).

I'm really working! Not just pretending to do so since I'm unemployed! Facebooking is real work.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita,

    I am a producer on HGTV's House Hunters International which is a travel and property show. Our network is keen for us to do an episode about people who have to Norway. I wonder if you might be interested in getting involved?!

    Please find below some information about the show:

    House Hunters International is a half-hour TV show currently airing on the Home and Garden Television Network (HGTV) in America. The series is designed to de-mystify the international home-buying process, by going behind the scenes of a house hunt where expats and their real estate agents tour 3 homes. At its core, House Hunters International is a travel show concentrating on the idiosyncrasies of the locales and what makes them special and different.


    Here are some links to show you what our show is all about!

    http://player.vimeo.com/video/75803046


    Here are some examples of the show that you can watch on Youtube:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-JQWPJr8s - Charlottenlund Denmark

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP2zqdunHo0 - Athens Greece

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo8RevsW-DM - Marrakech Morocco



    Please do have a think if you might be interested in taking part in this and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

    Sending very best wishes,

    Michelle



    Michelle James
    CASTING PRODUCER LEOPARD FILMS
    1-3 St Peter's Street, London N1 8JD - +44 20 7704 3300
    michelle.james@leopardfilms.com
    www.leopardfilms.com

    ReplyDelete